Thursday, May 31, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

Presentation

1) Positive Statement:

During my presentation what I thought worked really well was I tried to keep the crowd engaged in the presentation through mini demonstrations of my answers I thought this put a better feeling to the presentation nringing interactions between me and the audience which I thought brought the crowd to take the presentaion as a whole more seriously.

2) Question to Consider

a. Self Assesment

Looking at my whole presentation I believe I deserve a solid P getting close to an AE overall I thought I presented good information and the presentation flowed I believe and the way I presented my answers I belive was crowd engaing giving the presentation a more lively feel to it, I admit I showed a little nervousness throughout and could have given some little more information. I believe sets me aside from the rest is both the connections I made through my srvice learning and how the senior project as a whole impacted my life sio much.


b. Overall Senior Project

I believe for my whole senior project I believe I deserve an AP+/P I admit throughout my senior presentation/year I struggled for part of the year but at the end when it all came to show what we have accomplished and showing what we learned through out the year, through my final research binder chech, my exit interview and my 2 hour presenation I feel that I showed that I have done profficient work that shows effort through my whole presentation.

3) What worked?

The best help was my research there was so many articles I got to red getting so much information in my head and once I got service learning having the experince of working with children gave me more credaibility in my presentaion and believed helped me alot in getting the audience attention in my 2 hour.

4) What didn't work?

At the begginging of my senior year i really had trouble getting service learning which got me a late start for my whole topic but with the help of Ms. Melogno she help me land a spot at Pomona Unified which after I started my service learning my whole project seemed to flow smoother.

5) Finding Value

My whole senior project has been like life changing experiece for me helping out the children at my service learning gave me an opportunity to grow myself as I said during my teo hour presentation I was abused as a child this always made my self esteem really low but with the oppotunity to help children like me with different stories and problems themselve I was given the chance to help them and give them advised from my own experinces and perpectives and looking them grow actually gave me the courage to face my abuse head own and talk to my father after nine years which gave me a new view of myself and gave a push to my self esteem, and I gotta say what this senior project has brought me is the courage to stand up for what I beleive in.

No comments:

Post a Comment